Values and Ethos
Stoneyholme Nursery School is a happy, secure and welcoming place where children and parents are valued. For many children starting school is the first time they may have been away from their home and family.
We aim to:
- Encourage parents to be involved in their child's education
- Value each child and develop their self-esteem
- Foster a love of learning and curiosity
- Provide a carefully planned and sequenced curriculum
- Help children to develop considerate attitudes towards each other.
- Respect for self and others
- Cooperation between children, staff parents, the community and the wider world
- Quality teaching, learning and resources
- Equality of opportunity
- Well-being to keep happy, well and safe.