Values and Ethos
Aim and Values of Stoneyholme Nursery School.
Starting Nursery School is for many children the first time they have left home and family. It is a happy, secure and welcoming place where children and parents are valued.
We aim to:
- VALUE EACH CHILD AND DEVELOP THEIR SELF-ESTEEM
FOSTER A LOVE OF LEARNING AND CURIOSITY
PROVIDE A CAREFULLY PLANNED CURRICULUM
HELP CHILDREN TO DEVELOP CONSIDERATE ATTITUDES TOWARDS EACH OTHER
ENCOURAGE PARENTS TO BE INVOLVED IN THEIR CHILDREN’S EDUCATION
- RESPECT FOR SELF AND OTHERS
- COOPERATION BETWEEN CHILDREN, STAFF, PARENTS, THE COMMUNITY AND THE WIDER WORLD
- QUALITY OF TEACHING, LEARNING AND RESOURCES
- EQUALITY OF OPPORTUNITY
- WELL-BEING TO KEEP HAPPY, WELL AND SAFE